Tuesday 31 July 2012

Open Book Badge for August

Welcome to the READING MONTH of August!!!!


This month we are giving all the Girl Guides the opportunity of working towards their Open Book Badge.  We have a whole list of fun and exciting activities to keep you busy over the month.


There are 3 MUST DO activities that include taking part in Reading Hour on Saturday, 25 August, finding your favourite recipe for our very first Karana Downs Girl Guides Cookbook and reading and becoming a member of this blog page ( which is so easy since you are right here now reading this ).


We have a collection of other activities that should keep you very busy over the month.  There are even two free choice spots on the sheet for you to make up your own reading fun.


Enjoy completing the Open Book Badge and we can't hear about how you are going with them.  Please let either of us know through here or come up and tell us.


HAPPY READING,


Tahlee and Helen

4 comments:

  1. It is great working on my book page. I love some of the activities. My favourite activity so far has been reading to my favourite doll, Rosie.
    �� ❤ Crystal10

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed doing my book badge. I have loved reading to my dogs and doing the recipe for the cookbook the most. :-) Monique Pratt 8

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the book badge. The most favourite part I had was doing the 1hr reading today, because you get to read a lot and learn lots of new things. Yasmine 10

    ReplyDelete