Thursday 2 February 2012

Thinking Day 2012


Each year on February 22, World Thinking Day, girls participate in activities and projects with global themes to honor their sister Girl Guides and Girl Scouts in nearly 150 countries world wide. 


Our theme for World Thinking Day 2012 is "we can save our planet".  Over the next few weeks we are working together with Wootoo and Kinta to learn more about how our everyday decisions effect our planet, and how we can make choices to help save our planets resources.



2 comments:

  1. My girls have entered into the spirit! They have put a bucket in the shower to catch the cold water before they get in. Then they water all my potted plants for me! Double win to me as my plants are now looking quite healthy and they are using the water that otherwise would have gone to waste down the drain! They also turn lights off around the house often and remind us that we need to too.

    ReplyDelete